Friday, July 10, 2015

Lady Queen's Amazing Collaborators in Blog!

Hi beauties,

Lately I travel in the blog sea, trying to find out amazing bloggers to work with Lady Queen. Very lucky I found many excellent collaborators!

In the following I would share some of the beautiful nails they designed and the links of the fabulous reviews! 

By the way, I am still in looking for nail bloggers who can write amazing review for Lady Queen's products! If you are interested, please feel free to contact me at ladyqueenblog@gmail.com ! I am Perlie  :-D


Now let's start the show!


1.Using Lady Queen product: Beautiful Rhinestone 3D nail decoration


Designed by Madalina. Enjoy her post here!

Created by Wendy! Full post here.



2. Involved Lady Queen nail decoration: Icecream Nail Wheel

Lovely nails designed by Mina. You can enjoy her yummy beautiful nails here.



3. Using product: Star Nail Wheel

Super gorgeous nails designed by Marta! Enjoy her post here.



4. Using Lady Queen product: Audrey Hepburn Water Decals

Elegant nails designed by Edyta! Full post here.


5. Using Lady Queen product: Nail art stamp template

Cute nails created by Zofia! Full post here.


Full post here!


The above are just some of our amazing reviews from our fabulous bloggers. Still, I am looking for collaborators to review for Lady Queen products. If you have any suggestion or question, please do let me know. My e-mail is at your service at 24 hours!

Lady Queen is on Summer Sale Season now! Up to 80% OFF!! No limitation! All for your benifit! 

We also share information in G+, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Youtube!

No comments:

Post a Comment